Clinic of Dynamic Medicine
The Homeopathic Healing Process
The Homeopathic cure starts with a selection of the most appropriate remedy
- Homeopathy is a very deep acting healing modality once the right remedy is given.
- The right remedy will activate the healing forces, and a curing process will follow.
- This process will need to be monitored during successive follow up consultations.
- The process will in time aim at accomplishing a gentle, profound and permanent cure.
The Homeopath is not always able to select the right remedy initially
- This may not always be due to limitations in his acquired skills and experience.
- Selecting the right remedy is sometimes difficult, depending on the character of the case.
- Some clients may well receive the right remedy at the end of the first consultation.
- Some clients may well receive the right remedy at the end of a following consultation.
The Prescription is dependent on the individual and so is the reaction
- Some clients experience a dramatic change and a rapid cure from the right remedy.
- Some clients experience a more subtle change and a slower cure from the right remedy.
- Some clients may improve from a remedy, but are only being cured after the right remedy.
- Every case is a new individual case, and every client responds differently to their remedy.
The Homeopathic healing is a process demanding patience of the client
- It is not only about having one dose of the most appropriate remedy and then all is done.
- Sometimes a remedy has to be repeated in different potencies at specific intervals.
- Sometimes several remedies would need to be given successively to accomplish a cure.
- The client will need to understand the value and importance of the follow up consultations.
The Client needs to be responsible for himself when taking part in this process
- The client will need to receive and follow instructions given as best advises for cure.
- There might be specific things to avoid such as certain foods, drinks or other therapy.
- There might be obstacles to cure, and these may need to be addressed by the client.
- The client will need to be aware that it is an actual learning path to accomplish a cure.
Remember these Words of Wisdom
- If you are not willing to change your life you cannot be healed.
- Slow and steady wins the race.